Antivirus is a software used to remove malware or dangerous software in the computers and mobiles. The malware or malicious software damages all the software, applications and data in the user’s computer. This can be any form namely Trojan horse, adware and worms etc. These malware can be entered in the system by ads, mails or software unintentionally installed. So to remove and protect the system from these harmful viruses, antivirus is installed through internet. It is developed by different companies and offers different services. The antivirus which is used should be always updated for the restricted entry of malware. It also helps to scan the files in the computers and checks the website for any harmful content, so that it blocks them to enter the system.
How can a Free Antivirus installed?
The installation is easy and free as it is developed by Avast Software Company for domestic and home usage. Simple steps are to be followed this antivirus:
- Lets know what software is needed and what actions are performed on our computer.
- Get into the secured website to download the software. Many websites provide the download options as it’s free.
- Download the software on the system and run it.
- Install the software any where you feel flexible and start using it.
More uses of the Free Antivirus:
- It is free to use for home based computers.
- It provides automatic and manual scans whenever required.
- Secured and developed by branded technology service.
- It works with Windows, Mac and Android systems without any differences.
- Easy to install and use.
- Provides total security to the computer.
It has the long life to run compared to other software.
Drawbacks of avast antivirus software:
- Memory performance will be slow due to the working of antivirus software and probably it shows the impact on hard disk of your pc too.